10 Lighting Ideas That Turn A Staircase Into A Centerpiece
A staircase is always a focal point and is almost always accompanied by beautiful accent lighting meant to highlight its sculptural design. This is a subject we’ve approached before, but with so many wonderful ideas to choose from, we had to show you a few more. Here are a 10 examples of stairway lighting for modern and contemporary interiors.
1. CENTRAL INTEGRATED KRION STAIRCASE
2. SIDE LIGHTING
3. RECESSED STEP LED STRIP
4. CENTRAL PENDANT AND LED STRIP BELOW STEPS
5. GLASS STEPS WITH INTEGRATED LED STRIP
6. CENTRAL MULTI-DROP PENDANT
7. WALL INTEGRATED AND BELOW STAIR LED STRIP
8. METAL STAIR SPIRAL UNDERLIT
9. SIDE FIXTURES AND MULTI-DROP CENTRAL PENDANT
10. SIDE INTEGRATED LED STRIP
One Response to “10 Lighting Ideas That Turn A Staircase Into A Centerpiece”
Leave a Reply
- When most people are asked about climate change...
- A staircase is always a focal point and is almo...
- St. Moritz Church, in Augsburg, Germany, dates...
- With a glittering exterior that benefits both t...